Wednesday, August 14, 2013

long hair do care

I did it. I finally gave in and took Cole to get a haircut. His hair was beyond the nape of his neck and honestly he just looked a little too homeless even for my liking; and I like a little boy with some hair. I took him to a kid's salon called Snip-It's and with a $5.00 off coupon, the cut was pretty reasonable. I felt bad for the poor lady that had to listen to my child scream with wreck-less abandon for 20 minutes that I probably tipped her way more than I should have. Oh well, first time Mama problems.

Before:
Note the nice shaggy, unkept, trying to be hip look


During:




I was shoving enough animal crackers and lollipops in his mouth to make him stop crying but not choke. Turns out, Cole can cry with animal crackers in his mouth. He did really well considering he was terrified of the whole situation.

After:
His haircut very closely resembles a college freshman after an all night fraternity rush.





No comments:

Post a Comment